Magic @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
bibbinator said:
Not to rain on the parade, but we ought to beat Orlando with all the problems they've been having lately, and at Arco.

Losing to Houston in our condition was no surprise, losing to Orlando would be.
Why do people make comments like "Not to rain on the parade..." and then rain on the parade?

WHy not let us enjoy watching the team play well and lead?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
vj9999 said:
Not to rain on the parade, but Peja is a layup machine tonight!! :)
LOL!

Peja is playing a VERY good game. He's involved, he's focused and he's like the #16 we used to expect every night.

I am very glad to see him back.

Whooooooooo!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Back in the day, we used to always have an abysmal third quarter. We would then regain our composure and shoot lights out in the fourth.

I wonder....

:D

A

AriesMar27

why does this team love to let other teams back into the game? even with the starters still in the game.... i could understand the bench doing it, with all of the new players on the team.... but damn....

^^ yep. i'm very disappointed with the guards so far. granted i am only reading box scores and PBPs, but their stats are not good. and i'm sure they're not playing D, as usual.

Entity

Hall of Famer
does anybody even notice that Kenny Thomas has 14pts 9reb and 6ast in 21 min. only 8 shots taken. that is dare i say Webber like numbers with half the shot attempts and half the time.

Entity said:
does anybody even notice that Kenny Thomas has 14pts 9reb and 6ast in 21 min. only 8 shots taken.
That's good stat for Thomas!!!

Thomas and Skinner just got a Double DOuble!! :D Good work, guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.