Magic @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
I won't be able to put anything together and I won't be able to watch the game therefore I won't be able to do he game thread for the next game either.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Yeah, but you know our frontline...

They'll be weak and futile fouls that'll just give Dwight an And 1...Or frustration fouls after he already grabbed the board.

Hopefully we'll hold him to under 10 blocks so he doesnt get a triple double..But you know, with JT and Salmons starting...Thats like, 5 blocks against right there.

While the Magic are a vastly superior team over the Kings, they forgot about our secret weapon...

Time to bring him off the bench, coach! KT contains D12, while having a MONSTER game of his own, with 14 points, 12 rebounds and 5 blocks! Kings win by 22 and run the Magic out of the building!

....ok, so maybe i've had too many drinks.

dwight(my favorite player) is gonna have a MONSTER game. i can see their gameplan...

"nelson, just throw it around the vacinity of the hoop. dh will take care of the rest."

While the Magic are a vastly superior team over the Kings, they forgot about our secret weapon...

Time to bring him off the bench, coach! KT contains D12, while having a MONSTER game of his own, with 14 points, 12 rebounds and 5 blocks! Kings win by 22 and run the Magic out of the building!

Howard won't stand a chance when we unleash the K9

You know it's been rumored that the reason he stayed on the bench so long was just to set up tonights game

Status
Not open for further replies.