Let's Make the Playoffs! & The State of the Opposition

Good night for us.

- Timberwolves lose at home to Indiana.

- Nuggets lose to Spurs

- Jazz lose at home to Griffin-less Clippers

- Suns losing at home to the 76ers!!!!!

But the Trailblazers are blowing out Cleveland by 30+! :eek:

We need a floor leader who is going to lead prudently and defer willingly instead of bitching to refs 24/7. Its disgusting. Just shut up already.
So true. It's as if DMC decided to fill in for JT. If instead of complaining he would get back on D we would have at least another win or two, securing the 8th seed.

If we win the game tomorrow vs. the Blazers, and the Jazz lose to the Sixers, we take 8th seed. No excuses or any bs because they've had 3 days of rest. The West is injured right now and if the Kings want to show that they're contenders, they'll need to prove it.

Nuggets have missed Chandler and Nurkic for the entire season. Lately, they've been without Mudiay and Gallinari.

Jazz have missed Gobert and Exum for almost the entire season. Favors was out for their last game.

Pelicans have missed Evans and Pondexter for almost the entire season. Holiday has been questionable because of his injuries

Mavs have been without Deron Williams for the last few games and both Parsons and Matthews are coming back slowly.

Lillard has missed his last few games because of an injury.

The Kings need to capitalize on all of these things. The only real injury this team has had is Cousins for 4-5 games and WCS. The Kings need to go out there and beat the Blazers.

K

KingMilz

If we win the game tomorrow vs. the Blazers, and the Jazz lose to the Sixers, we take 8th seed. No excuses or any bs because they've had 3 days of rest. The West is injured right now and if the Kings want to show that they're contenders, they'll need to prove it.

Nuggets have missed Chandler and Nurkic for the entire season. Lately, they've been without Mudiay and Gallinari.

Jazz have missed Gobert and Exum for almost the entire season. Favors was out for their last game.

Pelicans have missed Evans and Pondexter for almost the entire season. Holiday has been questionable because of his injuries

Mavs have been without Deron Williams for the last few games and both Parsons and Matthews are coming back slowly.

The Kings need to capitalize on all of these things. The only real injury this team has had is Cousins for 4-5 games and WCS. The Kings need to go out there and beat the Blazers.
The Mavs barring serious injury are locks to make it I think we have a better chance catching the Grizz and Rockets who have looked like complete crap than the Mavs who are one of the best coached teams and always seem to beat the teams they should. In fact barring injury the mavs should only get better with wes, parsons and mcgee getting healthy.

Since the Jazz do not play until Monday, if the King's win tonight, they will be in the 8th position based on their win percentage.

The Grizz look like the most likely to fall out here. Looks like an old team on its last legs. Wouldnt surprise me if NO makes a charge. From what I see it will be Utah, Memphis, Sac and NO fighting for the 7th and 8th seeds. I was expecting Dallas to fall off but you forget they are really well coached regardless of talent level.

I wonder how many posts will this thread have at regular season's end if we make or are in play till the end of the season for a playoff spot?

Phoenix takes a hit with Bledsoe going down with a knee injury.....expected to miss extended time.
Yep, Bledsoe gone for a while...and my fantasy team with that as well : ( But, I'll take the hit for the Kings.
Alec Burks will be out for the next couple of games for Utah, so that won't help them either.

Denver playing in OKC tonight : )

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yep, Bledsoe gone for a while...and my fantasy team with that as well : ( But, I'll take the hit for the Kings.
Alec Burks will be out for the next couple of games for Utah, so that won't help them either.

Denver playing in OKC tonight : )
Yep, Blake, Bledsoe, and Burks all going down in a couple of days. I certainly don't want to turn this into the we hope the other team's players get injured thread, but all sorts of opportunity knocking. We've just got to get to the point when we KNOW we are going to take care of our business so that this opening do not get wasted for no reason.

Yep, Blake, Bledsoe, and Burks all going down in a couple of days. I certainly don't want to turn this into the we hope the other team's players get injured thread, but all sorts of opportunity knocking. We've just got to get to the point when we KNOW we are going to take care of our business so that this opening do not get wasted for no reason.
I don't want to sound opportunistic, but the Kings need to absolutely capitalize on this. 8th seed is literally for us to grab right now.

I really hope the Kings don't join those other in injury-land, but realistically it's just a matter of time before the Kings have a significant injury as well.

That's what's infuriated me so much about them wasting these games when they're mostly healthy ; getting strong games from 2 of their big 3 and still losing against not-good teams is not a recipe for success.