Let's go HORNETS!!! BEAT L.A.!!!

M

MistiLynn

Guess New Orleans doesn't want to win: David West, Speedy Claxton, Kirk Snyder and Aaron Williams are all sitting out tonight.

"We still want to win," Paul said. "This season has been a great season and I feel like these last three (road) games, even though we know we aren't in the playoffs, we want to try to get a win."

We'll see how much he means that in a moment...

MistiLynn said:
Guess New Orleans doesn't want to win: David West, Speedy Claxton, Kirk Snyder and Aaron Williams are all sitting out tonight.
Nooo... not Kirk Snyder!!! ANYBODY but Kirk Snyder!!!!! And, what's that?? AARON WILLIAMS??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingkung said:
"We still want to win," Paul said. "This season has been a great season and I feel like these last three (road) games, even though we know we aren't in the playoffs, we want to try to get a win."
F you, Chris.

;)

MistiLynn said:
Wow, a Lakers AND Spurs fan... we're gonna have to find a whole new cross to crucify you with... :D

j/k, nice web page.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
kingkung said:

We'll see how much he means that in a moment...
Yeah! We'll see.

M

MistiLynn

kingkung said:
Wow, a Lakers AND Spurs fan... we're gonna have to find a whole new cross to crucify you with... :D

j/k, nice web page.
Yeah, I'm a strange creature, already know that. :p

Thanks, glad you like my site.

Well, for anyone watching the game you can clearly see that NOK isn't even trying. They are throwing the ball away and staring at it, taking contested fadeawatys, and Chris Paul is not even dribbling, and just giving the ball away...

I'm so dissapointed, the Kings should be in the seventh seed, Lakers get their last two wins against tanking teams... Sucks... Lakers up by 21... Game over... NBA... Gotta love it... The last games consist of teams tanking for position and matchups.

SacKings384 said:
I'm so dissapointed, the Kings should be in the seventh seed, Lakers get their last two wins against tanking teams... Sucks... Lakers up by 21... Game over... NBA... Gotta love it... The last games consist of teams tanking for position and matchups.
yep:eek::):confused::(

No way Hornets are going to win. If they're playing for pride, they haven't got much. San Antonio, here we come! GO KINGS!!

Last edited:
SacKings384 said:
Kobe > Hornets.

SacKings384 said:
Not to slam the Kings, but they would be in 7th if they held onto a 17 point lead at halftime... but forget it now. I just hope we beat the Spurs.

Hello Spurs... Goodbye second round... Really the Kings fault... Blew a very important game in which they lead by 17 at one point... *edit whoops yeah, I agree KingKung ^

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh good lord. We are so lucky our team turned around and even got in the bleeping playoffs. Yeah, they blew some leads...

I am so heartily sick of "not to slam the Kings, BUT..." or "I'm glad they're in the playoffs BUT..."

Some of you have absolutely NO idea what it's like to root for a team that is so bad you cannot even begin to imagine them in the playoffs unless you spot them in their civilian clothes sitting in the seats.

Instead of knocking it, just enjoy the fact we are - once again - even going to be playing past today.

It's a lot more of an achievement than some of you seem to realize.

Yeah, the Kings making the playoffs is a HUGE achievement for this season, but it's always hard not to be disappointed knowing we could have done one better. That's all.

That's all.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
rings4Kings said:
I'm happy to have at least four games left to root for the Kings-- that beats rooting for a ping-pong ball with the Kings logo on it!!!
That is so right!!! Take that ping-pong ball and give it to someone else. We'll take the Spurs. We'll take the playoffs. We'll take our pride. :cool:

I dont understand why so many are still talking about that 17 point lead game, during the course of a season these things happen and we have to move on. If you look at it from the other side, the oppurtunity for the kings to even hope for a 7th seed was presented by the lakers. The game in Sacto where the kings won, the lakers should have won if only Lamar Odom knew how to play basketball. Driving to the hoop with a 4 point lead, turning the ball over on an offensive foul, loosing the game after that. These are things that happen over a season for a relatively in experienced team and as long as they learn you should be fine.