late night roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
2:14am here in the delta...off til Monday night, took Sunday off to be at "The 'Stick" for Jerry Rice Day!!

GO NINERS!!

PS) I'd be at ARCO for the SPURS, but there's no way I could make it by 6:00pm.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Hey, late nighters......where has everybody been?

Well, it is off to bed with me. One more day to survive before the 4 day weekend.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good night, 6th!

I should go to bed, considering I have to be up at oh-dawn-thirty to make sure I'm ready for my big adventure.

;)

Yep...it hit me Saturday morning and I called in sick for 2 days, but I'm going back tomorrow. After I pitched a fit last week when others were coming in to work sick...I didn't think I should do the same. Yesterday was just HORRIBLE, but I felt much better today.

It's only 12:44am here. I actually had a moderate meal today.......considering my size :)

Carson Daly is on. HE sucks. It's a shame that after a fun hour of Conan I have to put up with his poor "jokes". I'd change a channel, but too lazy to reach for the remote :)

Nevermind. Had to change the channel. He has David Eckstein on. I have too much Cub pride to watch a Cardinal on TV :)

GO Cubs!!! Fonsie Soriano! ARam! DLee! Zambrano!!!! Could this be our year??!?!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I had a wonderful day. I kicked my roommate out of the kitchen and I enjoyed cooking the holiday meal. I did the cleanup too, although I would not attach the word enjoyment with that particular chore. ;)

I then retired to my recliner where I promptly took a 2 hour nap. Maybe that is why I am still up and going strong.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Is anyone here at this ridiculous hour? I just finished making Christmas cards for my family members. Yes, I have quite a few members of my family. :eek:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yep, I'm here. I'm actually about to watch the second half of last night's game again. Watching it without doing the PBP is a totally different experience and that game is worth watching again!

:D

i'm up...though not for much longer. all done studying for my last final. one more, baby! then i'm home free...

time to sleep on it a little bit...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
TNT just finished playing all three movies in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I can't believe I stayed up this late to watch the end when I have to go to work tomorrow.

Good night, all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.