LAS/Sac: What a Disappointment!!

I said before the game, "I have not been this excited to go to a game in a long time", only to see garbage.:mad: The Monarchs defense was terrible and their offense was worst. The big number that jumps out for me tonight is a combined 2-14 between Ticha, Lawson and Robinson.

What offends me, is if this team played at home, the way that they played in previous seasons, we would be in a playoff chase. But for some reason they have saved their worst basketball of late at home (4-4 on the road, 1-5 at home.) Any answers?

unwatchable

For the first time ever, we walked out in the third quarter. Just too painful to watch this happen, especially with LA. We also were frustrated that they are saving their worst for the hometown fans. When you get destroyed in almost every stat, you have to wonder what is going on.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
For the first time ever, we walked out in the third quarter. Just too painful to watch this happen, especially with LA. We also were frustrated that they are saving their worst for the hometown fans. When you get destroyed in almost every stat, you have to wonder what is going on.

Hey, the couple across from me left early. You don't happen to sit in sec 111, do you?

The Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde Monarchs are either fun to watch or painful to watch. It would be nice for them to get one together at home.

I was considering going to the game, kind of glad I just watched from home. I don't get why the starters were in the end the game down by 20 or so. I admire the fact they were still playing hard, but that just boggled my mind. Is Boddie that bad that you can't play her in garbage time, or was Whiz so delusional to actually think he could win? Oh well...I am going to the Indy game Thursday (first one this season for me) so I'm hoping for at least a close game :(

6th man,yes we are in 111, at the top

Hey, the couple across from me left early. You don't happen to sit in sec 111, do you?

The Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde Monarchs are either fun to watch or painful to watch. It would be nice for them to get one together at home.
Others around us left even earlier.

That was awful. Defense was pretty bad, but the offense was an embarrassment. No self-respecting pro basketball players should shoot so poorly. At one point we were at a 25% FG! We're not very good at the free-throw line, either and we we're also badly out-rebounded.

Whiz better have some changes in mind for next year. I can't figure out what he thinks he's doing anymore.

Whiz better have some changes in mind for next year. I can't figure out what he thinks he's doing anymore.
There has to be changes. I don't fault Whiz for anything that is happening here. I can say that I have seen the neccessary system changes that gives me hope for next season. Now it is time to change some of the players in the system.

In my mind there are 4 core players to go into the future on this team. There are 5 maybe 6 that you bring back for 2010. The rest of the team is expendable at best.