Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice spell job on qweens. i can tell someone hasn't passed the 2nd grade.....

how is this game not on national television??? thats a crime against humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be "watching" on the box score.

lets kick some laker ***!!!!!!!!!!! make kobe cry!!!!!!!!!!

KingCookie said:
Rex, what are you doing here? Get to work!!

While I'm nervous about this game, it's not because I think the Kings will lose. I'm scared Kobe's going to kick a ball at me in a tantrum.

Seriously, I love our chances. Every streak has to end sometime, but hopefully the Kings will recognize the importance of this game and bring the endless, scrappy effort that they've brought the past 8 games. Mihm being out is a blow to the Lakers, not that he's especially talented, it's just one less big body down low. Kobe will be testy, so perhaps Ron can rattle him further.

Looking forward to it...it's nice to have a Kings/Lakers game actually have implications!
He wont get a tech:eek:

bozzwell said:
Josh is actually 44. It's just that he is a Laker fan.
44?? Wow, and still throwing highschool-ish insults our way?? :D It's all good, I know the Lakers have 'scoreboard' on the Kings until we win 14 rings, which might take awhile. lol I just want the Lakers to remember who they're playing now, not the same ole' 'QWEENS'...we're about to stomp a mud hole in ya a**!!;) Key word: PAIN. New School!!!

Last edited:
kingsfan916 said:
right now its 55% KINGS and 45% Lakers! GO KINGS GIRLS!!:D
just saw the poll on NBA.com, and am I the only one that thinks the Laker girls look bored and 'plastic'?? :D Oh, and hey, we have the juggernaut that the Lakers cant contend with: Slamson!! lol

kingsfan916 said:
good one like if Kobe has 20 who has the rest??:confused: :confused: :D
An excellent point! 15 for Squish, 15 for Odie and a three pointer for Walton on an errant pass.

Hehe, in all honesty though, I think this gonna be a close one. Getting pumped already!

BWAAAAHOOOOOAAAA!!!!!!!!!

T

thesanityannex

Artest has officially called out Kobe tonight saying he'll shut him down. .

Ron, I hope you are a man of your word.

thesanityannex said:

Hey, here's an idea...the WHOLE TEAM calling out Kobe and the Lakers...a total team effort should do it, and I'm sure Ron has stressed that to his team.

thesanityannex said:

I think he holds him in the 30 area. Maybe (big) the mid-20s. Good possibility he gets 40 though, and I won't really be disappointed if he does.

Regardless, Kings should and will win.

One effective way for a single player to shut Kobe down is by letting him play defense like Allen did Sunday. If Artest is able to do that, the Kings have a good chance of taking the Lakers out of their offense. Regardless, no single player will shut down Kobe for all the minutes he will play. He will have his share. You can only hope to slow him down.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Lamar_Odom said:
One effective way for a single player to shut Kobe down is by letting him play defense like Allen did Sunday. If Artest is able to do that, the Kings have a good chance of taking the Lakers out of their offense. Regardless, no single player will shut down Kobe for all the minutes he will play. He will have his share. You can only hope to slow him down.
Or he can have another 8 for 25-30 shooting night and slow himself down.

I think we slow him down enough and get the win.

He is an amazing talent. I just want to see the Lakers get punked again and again and again....

Probably no real surprize there, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.