Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron talking about handling the ball so much. Said he prepared himself for the opportunity. He didn't know that he'd ever be on a team that would trust him to handle the ball, but he prepared himself. And said he always plays to win.:D

EDIT: Oh yeah, he said he loves his teammates, he loves the coach, everything! And we love you, Ron, man do we love you! :D

Let's guess the Sportscenter tag line... Kobe hits two long threes and a buzzer beater at the end of the second qtr... In other news around the league....

vj9999 said:
Let's guess the Sportscenter tag line... Kobe hits two long threes and a buzzer beater at the end of the second qtr... In other news around the league....
hahahahahahaha...or the usual...all but one of the highlights is the Lakers scoring...then its like an afterthought to tell people the Kings actually won.:rolleyes:

piksi

Hall of Famer
kennadog said:
Ron talking about handling the ball so much. Said he prepared himself for the opportunity. He didn't know that he'd ever be on a team that would trust him to handle the ball, but he prepared himself. And said he always plays to win.:D
Tonight, Ron can say whatever he wants and do whatever he wants simply because he is the man

Entity

Hall of Famer
yeah they showed both of Kobe's buzzer beaters and neglected to show that the second one didn't count. Any way we won longest win streak of the year. I ate Dominos Pizza tonight and i called a 7 game win streak early in the year maybe this is it.

Entity said:
yeah they showed both of Kobe's buzzer beaters and neglected to show that the second one didn't count. Any way we won longest win streak of the year. I ate Dominos Pizza tonight and i called a 7 game win streak early in the year maybe this is it.
I attribute the up and down scores of this game to the fact that GoGoGadget was not at the game, and you in fact ate your Dominos pizza. It was like the battle of the superstitions. Kings would go up because you got the Dominos, but then GoGoGadget would come right back and let the Lakers back in it. The force is strong with you, young Entity...

on the highlights they have so far on nba.com *which is only up until halftime* They showed and said Kobe hit the buzzer beater and that the lakers led at half. That's not true.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Awesome win. Ron is the MAN!

I am really starting to entertain some increased expectations and hopes about the playoffs now.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.