Kuzma for Bogi Rumor....sigh

Are people joking about cuz?

Dude can't even get off the ground anymore. And he barely ever could. He's finished.

If they brought in cuz vlade should be fired on the spot.

Kuzma. Eh whatever. He ain't the guy to take this team forward.

Prefer Tyler herro.

Are people joking about cuz?

Dude can't even get off the ground anymore. And he barely ever could. He's finished.

If they brought in cuz vlade should be fired on the spot.

Kuzma. Eh whatever. He ain't the guy to take this team forward.

Prefer Tyler herro.
Lol keep dreaming on Herro. & it’s not a matter of if DMC could help, it’s a matter of making salaries work and at the moment he’s dead contract weight to them

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
$1.9+ M. for 2019-20; $3.5 M. for 2020-2021; $5.2 M. for 2021-2022 with a cap hold of $8.9 M.
That third year (2021-2022) is actually the size of the qualifying offer to make him a restricted free agent. Kuzma is only under contract for 1.5 more years.

He’s a small forward and it would throw our roster balance out of whack
uhh, no. He's almost exclusively a small-ball PF.

If Kuzma were actually good, it'd make a ton of sense with this team. Transition finisher, spacer from the 4 spot, etc. But he's not good and has taken a significant step back this seaso. Really worried that we might throw in "extra" because Kuzma's hype has been out of control.

Kuzma need another chance in another team. I remember last year when both Kuzma and Ingram played in LA. And based on what i thought Kuzma was better than Ingram. Look what the guy is doing in New Orleans with a more important role.

we can try and go for Kuzma

I’m not confident Bogi will (I) ever be fully healthy and (II) looking to return to sac (or that we would be in a position to match any offer he gets this summer). If the season is done at this point, I don’t hate the idea of turning him into something that will be here next year. I’m not a big fan of Kuzma, but he does have talent and probably is at the high end of what we could get for Bogi.

Cavs just waived two guys opening up roster spots as well. A little speculation there could be a three way trade with Kuz going to Cle and Love coming here, Bogi going to LA

Probably be Bradley and Kuzma
Cousins & Kuzma for Bogdan works. I feel like they would prefer to keep Bradley for his contributions this season vs. Cousins who is rehabbing his ACL (Not to mention they already have 3 other guys who have been great contributors at C this year: Davis, McGee, & Howard)

They'd probably still prefer to start Bradley & Green at PG & SG (defense focused with LeBron & Davis on the floor to handle offense), and then use Bogdan as their 6th man off the bench. Bogdan running the PnR with Davis, McGee, & Howard would make his life much easier than here in SAC.

I would prefer to move Bogdan for someone younger (Kuzma is 24) and who at least has 1 more year on his rookie scale deal.