[Game] Knicks at Kings, Friday Dec. 13, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I feel like when you are up 16 and the other team starts to chip away you can get some easy 2s rather than try to kill the momentum with a 3. But I guess the team felt otherwise tonight.

Buddy pressing in the 4th.

Bagley just stands around and nothing about him screams star.

First legitimately bad game I've seen from Holmes.

Bogi, Yogi, and Ariza were outright pathetic.

That’s the last time i allow this team to get my hopes up. As far as this season goes, never again
I will say I have major faith in the coaching staff, but when the opposing coach takes away your perimeter game how do you not use a Barnes or Bagley to help break the pressure via a simple ball entry? This is starting to become a consistent issue. I figured that would change with Bagley coming back but unless tonight was a brain fart it appears to not have. If the Kings can't shoot out of their funk they're toast and it shouldn't have to be that way. The Kings are trying to move bodies past the pressure with the ball in hand. Just move the ball instead. It's more efficient anyway.

No...Holmes got slaughtered tonight. Not remotely Bagley’s fault. Should have fed him
I don’t think you noticed that every time Bagley came in her had a double digit lead and every time he came out of shrunk at least in half. Bag let’s impact is mostly on the offensive end and he’s way too inefficient right now and not flowing well with the team. It will take some time but chemistry is lacking when he’s on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.