KingsFans Official Fantasy Basketball 2009

Follow up: I've sent you a proposal Deekay.

Also, I just need bigs, whether it be C's or PF's. I have a glut of PG's for anyone looking for a decent PG. Send me your offers

Follow up: I've sent you a proposal Deekay.

Also, I just need bigs, whether it be C's or PF's. I have a glut of PG's for anyone looking for a decent PG. Send me your offers
Sorry, I didn't feel like it was the right offer.

On another note, I realized I still have J.R. Smith in my lineup. And he's on a 7 game suspension. I am stupid.

Sorry, I didn't feel like it was the right offer.

On another note, I realized I still have J.R. Smith in my lineup. And he's on a 7 game suspension. I am stupid.
No problem. If you still have Gasol on the block, why don't you look over my roster and see if anything can be done?

I posted on the league site as well but this Paul trade is pretty bogus. I love trades and they can go either way but this one is really bad. Not sure how active the league is yet and I know league votes determine whether something goes through, but I'm hoping people look at this one.

Sorry Brick, not trying to be a jerk. I just know you know enough about hoops to see this is a bad deal.

Sorry Brick, not trying to be a jerk. I just know you know enough about hoops to see this is a bad deal.
I know Brick knows better that's why he accepted this trade.

I had a potential trade going with Op-rhyme that had Paul for Deron Williams but I'd have to give up Odom and Hayes for Mbah a Moute and Booby Gibson. I was thinking over but didn't want second point guard in return.

I guess I could have sent a counter offer but I'm starting to feel settled in with my team.

I know Brick knows better that's why he accepted this trade.

I had a potential trade going with Op-rhyme that had Paul for Deron Williams but I'd have to give up Odom and Hayes for Mbah a Moute and Booby Gibson. I was thinking over but didn't want second point guard in return.

I guess I could have sent a counter offer but I'm starting to feel settled in with my team.
At least your deal was remotely fair. I haven't played in this league before but is that really considered a good move?

Last edited:
there... the trade was vetoed since you guys think its so unfair.

Plus i just re looked at bricks roster and yah its game over if he gets paul. Sry brick.

its just i need more depth to my team because i had such a terrible autodraft.

I geuss chris paul is still on the trading block..

Last edited:
Sorry, Optimus. I am really high on Anderson right now. I just put him in the lineup for this week, replacing Marco. I am in desperate need of three's.

I'm looking for a center.

I have alot of tradeable assets; Stuckey,Marion,R.Jefferson,Kenyon Martin, Jarret Jack, Courtney Lee.

Make me an offer and we will see what we can work out.

Just looking over my team again, and since the Paul trade went through, I really need some depth. So basically looking for a 2 for 1 swap with some of my better players. Nobody is untouchable, so make me an offer :)

Just looking over my team again, and since the Paul trade went through, I really need some depth. So basically looking for a 2 for 1 swap with some of my better players. Nobody is untouchable, so make me an offer :)
It was a pretty solid trade for both of us.. Blatche will put up good numbers for ya.

I sent you a trade of 2 pretty solid players for 1 so let me know if your down for the trade.

Last edited:
It was a pretty solid trade for both of us.. Blatche will put up good numbers for ya.
Yeah, I thought so. I really like Blatche. I just hope he can still contribute when Jamison comes back.

I'll look over your other offer now shortly.

As for SDballer, I'll look over your roster and see if anything can be done.

Keep sending me trade offers. If you do include Deron Williams as part of the trade make sure there os a guard coming back in return since I don't want to lose out on assist.

Is everyone's available players list up to date as well?