KingsFans March Madness Brackets Pick-Em

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Damn you, Loyola! A Rambler surviving a Hurricane? Apparently my vision of a Nash Rambler being reduced to scrap metal by a mighty hurricane was not to be.

I'm sorry, but I was SHOCKED to see so many "KingsFans" members pick Arizona to go deep (a few even as deep as all the way to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME). Maybe you all saw something that I didn't see. OR, maybe you THOUGHT you all saw something that I was not...

Since most of you saw your brackets get busted today, I will most likely see my bracket get busted tomorrow. That seems to be the norm for me around this time of the year. I don't remember the last time I saw a good looking bracket past the 2nd round, lol.

They had one of the best players in the country and seemed to match up well against VA if they made it that far. Of course it was a terrible draw in the first two games for them which is one reason I sat out the brackets this year. I thought all the off court drama would fire them up but oddly Trier played like garbage 3 years in a row and it killed them. He was one guy more than anything I thought would have a chip due to all the BS drama he's been through. Oh well. I'll be fine if they take a self imposed ban and move on from Miller. I liked the guy but sorry this is just an absolute embarrassment. They're done.

And if UofA decides to dump Sean (ain't no Lute Olson) Miller I heard buyout clause still allows him to walk away with multi-millions from bloated contract. Big problems in Tucson, no easy answers.

Yeah there was actually talk he was going to walk away before the ESPN story broke. I wonder if this loss would change his mind.

They can't fire him so it would have to be a mutual deal for him to take less than the $10million he'd be owed.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
...sigh...

Stupid Ayton.

Stupid Arizona.

Stupid VF21, for going with heart instead of system. My grandmother worked at the U of A. When I was about 10, we went to visit her in Tucson and she took us over to the campus. I let that influence my pick. NEVER AGAIN, ARIZONA! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Stupid VF21, for going with heart instead of system. My grandmother worked at the U of A. When I was about 10, we went to visit her in Tucson and she took us over to the campus. I let that influence my pick. NEVER AGAIN, ARIZONA! NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Well, you may not have to worry about them being in the tournament for several years, so there's that.