2022 NCAA Tourney Bracket

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
In 2020, we lost the tournament.

In 2021, we lost our resident NCAA Tourney Bracket coordinator.

But in 2022, I'm stepping up! Any and all should join in and select a bracket in honor of VF21! It's easy! It's free! All you need is a Yahoo account!

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/26859/invitation?key=c2921cabc6694e9c

The above link should get you in. If you have any trouble, PM me and I'll do what I can.

Hope to see you all on the other side of the Final Four!

In 2020, we lost the tournament.

In 2021, we lost our resident NCAA Tourney Bracket coordinator.

But in 2022, I'm stepping up! Any and all should join in and select a bracket in honor of VF21! It's easy! It's free! All you need is a Yahoo account!

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/26859/invitation?key=c2921cabc6694e9c

The above link should get you in. If you have any trouble, PM me and I'll do what I can.

Hope to see you all on the other side of the Final Four!
I'm in :)

Feel okay about my bracket, which means I am probably going to get butchered.
Same. I'll feel okay about my bracket once I submit it as well. Which means that one of my national championship teams won't make it out of the first round. The other will probably bow out in round 2, and my other two final four teams probably would have been better off just staying at home.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Man, this year has been an absolutely bloodbath and my bracket is in absolute shambles but somehow, despite it all, my Finals prediction still remains alive.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Man, this year has been an absolutely bloodbath and my bracket is in absolute shambles but somehow, despite it all, my Finals prediction still remains alive.
as long as you didn't have Baylor repeating, if you went chalk and have any combo of the 3 other #1s in the final you aren't looking too bad? If you went big on 2/3 seeds well sorry :D

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
as long as you didn't have Baylor repeating, if you went chalk and have any combo of the 3 other #1s in the final you aren't looking too bad? If you went big on 2/3 seeds well sorry :D
Had Baylor repeating in another bracket but had Arizona beating Gonzaga in my Kingsfans.com one, which I still feel fairly comfortable about.

I would've been better off filling out a bracket for the women's tournament. Results yielded would have been leaps and bounds better than the current state of the men's bracket(s) that I have filled out.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Where's my cash prize?
Unfortunately, because you live overseas, we will require to collect the excise taxes before we can release your Fabulous Cash Grand Prize to you. Most of our happy, satisfied winners will to pay these taxes in pre-paid gift cards, which is completely normal and not at all unusual payment mode for taxes and that we will quickly transmit to the government for your behalf.

Unfortunately, because you live overseas, we will require to collect the excise taxes before we can release your Fabulous Cash Grand Prize to you. Most of our happy, satisfied winners will to pay these taxes in pre-paid gift cards, which is completely normal and not at all unusual payment mode for taxes and that we will quickly transmit to the government for your behalf.
Kindly send me your bank details, and I will release the funds immediately for mutual benefit.