Kingsfans 2013 Scouting Report: Sergey Karasev

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Sergei Monia though had one of he great beefcake posters in NBA history, and I am determined to uncover that pic from the bowels of the internet if it takes me another 20 years and a HAL-9000 supercomputer in 2035.
Sadly, the first image that comes up for "sergei monia beefcake" on Google image search is of Peja.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Gilles said:
In Russian search engine the first thing that pops after "Sergei Monia photo" query is this:
http://www.russianla.com/ic/img.lent...ya/picture.jpg
wait wait! That's it! Only half of it -- but that's it! Yay for Russian search engines!

As I recall the bottom half features him, ahem, unbuttoning the top button of his jeans or some such. Grrf. But he really sold it with the I'm so sexy face.

Now find the full thing and you win a cookie. And my eternal gratitude of course. When the women of the board start to complain that I don't give them enough beefcake, I'll slap 'em with Sergei! :p

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Found it! Now all I have to do is find a full sized version!

And all it took was the KF machine setting me on the right track, rather than some fantzy schmantzy futuristic super machine that would probably have tried to blow me out of the airlock aftter the search was over anyway.

Bricklayer

Ooh ooh -- now an even more complete version, which I don't think I've ever seen before:

This is all terribly exciting after years of being on the lookout.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
wait wait! That's it! Only half of it -- but that's it! Yay for Russian search engines!

As I recall the bottom half features him, ahem, unbuttoning the top button of his jeans or some such. Grrf. But he really sold it with the I'm so sexy face.

Now find the full thing and you win a cookie. And my eternal gratitude of course. When the women of the board start to complain that I don't give them enough beefcake, I'll slap 'em with Sergei! :p
I doubt if they'd be satisfied with a tweet of Weiner.