[Game] Kings @ Wizards - 11/28/16 - 4PT/7ET

From NBA.com's power rankings, something to watch out for yet again:

Wondering if we'll see another lineup change tonight. Wiz tend to play more small ball and the Kings need to make getting back in transition the main concern.

To add to my earlier post, in the pre-game conference for tonight, Joerger said he doesn't worry too much about the first five minutes of a game. He sees it as a feeling out period. So expect the first minutes to be wobbly-ish for most of the season if that's really his view.

I think you're getting into a debate on whether the first five minutes of a game are more important than the first five minutes of a second half. (Where the Kings have been good.) I just don't like having to come back on the road. It's got a low success rate. Goal would be to lose the opening minutes by a smaller margin.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
When the Kings start slow, I'm going to complain about Cuz and Kosta together... Again.

It would be nice to be proved wrong though.

Not sure why we are still playing with the starting unit on a gamely basis...?

Guess it's more important for Joerger to try everything than continuity to start

Too much dribbling leading to turnovers. Team has slipped back into the dribble drive offense due to struggling with Joerger's system early in the season.