[Game] Kings vs Warriors 1/5 7PT/10ET

Well, I don’t want to say the game was lost in the first 5 minutes of the fourth quarter but the Kings chances greatly went down because of the first 5 minutes of the fourth quarter. Kings also need to prioritize getting Buddy open more. We go through too many stretches where he isn’t even targeted.

Kings haven’t caught the Warriors on a bad night yet. Even the game where Curry and Draymond missed they got monster games from Durant and Klay. Once again they got big nights from all their guys and the Kings were right there.

Now it’s time for the Kings to realize how money they are and do what they have done all year. Beat the teams they are more talented then. They make up the majority of rest of the schedule. Kings have a lot of opportunities to start putting some good stretches together. However, Kings have played poorly after the other two close losses to the Warriors this season. Kings must win on Monday and not have a let down.

Kings have more or less accomplished what I had hoped for when I looked ahead in the schedule. Their record is the epitome of treading water through an absolutely brutal first half of the season. Likely composed by Danny Ainge. Kings need to make hay.

Ugh.

Reminds me of those early games against the Lakers. You could tell the Kings were gonna be good but it didn’t make getting our butts kicked any funner
Joerger is a good coach, but I don't remember Adelman stepping over his own feet with poor play calls and rotations like this. I'm tempted to do a breakdown vid of the final 3 minutes of this game. Part of it is the players like Willie pulling out a slip pick. Just WTF! You really think you're going to slip the Warriors who play illegal zone the whole game as it is?

Lol...Hield played 19 of 24 minutes in the 2nd half. Played the whole 3rd and was tired as hell when he came out between quarters. Guys acting like Buddy can play all 24 minutes in the half. It’s not a video game guys.
Right, but it's about using those minutes wisely.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Bogey was completely clueless out there. He’s been out of it lately since that game winner.
Take your blinders off. Fox went 3-12 with a terrible turnover down the stretch. Invisible for 95% of the game. He's supposed to be this team's best player.

Repeated poor defensive rotations and rebounding efforts from Willie, yet again.

Bogdan left a positive imprint on this game despite missing some good shots in the flow.

Lol...Hield played 19 of 24 minutes in the 2nd half. Played the whole 3rd and was tired as hell when he came out between quarters. Guys acting like Buddy can play all 24 minutes in the half. It’s not a video game guys.
Buddy only logged 34mins. Klay logged in 39, Steph 38, and KD 38.

Buddy was kept out 5minutes into the 4th quarter. Come on now.

Take your blinders off. Fox went 3-12 with a terrible turnover down the stretch. Invisible for 95% of the game. He's supposed to be this team's best player.

Repeated poor defensive rotations and rebounding efforts from Willie, yet again.

Bogdan left a positive imprint on this game despite missing some good shots in the flow.
lmao WCS is the last person to get crap on this game. 14pts 13rebs 6asts 2stls

Joerger is a good coach, but I don't remember Adelman stepping over his own feet with poor play calls and rotations like this. I'm tempted to do a breakdown vid of the final 3 minutes of this game. Part of it is the players like Willie pulling out a slip pick. Just WTF! You really think you're going to slip the Warriors who play illegal zone the whole game as it is?
We used to question adelman’s defensive sets often. He was brilliant on offense though.