[Game] Kings vs Suns - 7 PM PRE-GAME THREAD

To be honest not scared of Phoenix, I have a lot of friends who are Suns fans, they told me with a lot of confidence, that Rubio and Saric additions is gonna bring them to the playoffs or atleast close to it, they might need to get drug tested.

Booker is captain flop
Fox airballed two straight 3s
Bags and Dedmon are forming some chemistry.
Oubre elbowed buddy in the face. He wanted walton to challenge. Walton didnt.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Team and Individual defense looks much improved. A noticeable increase in interior defense and rotations. Alot of deflected passes and busted possessions caused by the Kings.

Richaun Holmes looks like what WCS could have been, active and hustling always making sure someone is accounting for him and if they don't then he will be near the ball somehow. Physicality in the paint and on screens.

I am curious to see how the minutes are distributed we seem to have a surplus of 3/4's and 4/5's in Ariza,Barnes,Bjelica,Giles,Bagley, and Then Dedmon can only play 5... Hopefully it doesn't mean Harry out of the rotation, because we need his half court passing. It will be interesting to see if we do run any small ball lineups this year to match up or if we just go big and punish those lineups.

I noticed we were quite stagnant with Yogi at point and Bogi at Point playing 1, but in our case Bogi was also guarding a 3 in Mikal Bridges.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
No team will ever win with Booker as their best player.
I agree, it seems at this point I'd rather have Zach Lavine at that contract he was given. Would've been interesting to see how the Kings look with Lavine at the Wing as well considering he turned down our offer.

Kings look like crap to me. They wont beat anyone other than the bottom feeders of the league playing like this.
One positive is that we have already seen multilple game to game adjustments in both offensive and defensive strategy from the coaching staff. This team would go full seasons not doing much of that before. That is a very positive sign heading in.