Kings vs. Spurs Game Thread, 4/6/10, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed more than a few times Evans is taking some offensive sets off and standing to the side. I'm guessing that he is not 100%. Whether he just cant catch his wind with the mouthpiece or just bothered by an injury. In any case, those that might expect him to be forcing his offense to get the 20-5-5 are not seeing that. And yet he is on pace at the half to keep the pace.

I noticed more than a few times Evans is taking some offensive sets off and standing to the side. I'm guessing that he is not 100%. Whether he just cant catch his wind with the mouthpiece or just bothered by an injury. In any case, those that might expect him to be forcing his offense to get the 20-5-5 are not seeing that. And yet he is on pace at the half to keep the pace.
Noticed that the last couple of games with him but also I dont see the high post look his way ever, he has some good post up opportunities up there.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I thought we got Landry so we would have a post presence, at least part of the time. All I see are Landry and JT shooting one 15 footer after another.

Pop in the locker room at the half (probably): "This second half is a big test, you better play like it's playoff game, you better, because their fans can get into it loud and their #13 is playing loose with nothing to lose."

GO KINGS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.