[Game] Kings vs. Spurs, 11/17/2022 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how fast our team is and it's not just Fox. We now have a few players that rebound and immediately push the ball up court and It's incredible to watch how we've been able to give teams absolute fits on the offensive end.

I don't think i've ever seen Fox post up, draw attention like that and kick it out for a 3. That kinda stuff brings tears to my eyes!

This may but a small damper on the party. But I'd trade Barnes for a better piece right now if I could. This would be a great time to sell high on him. Bring In a great piece at the right time. Thoughts?

Kingster

Hall of Famer
How nice is it that a "bad" game from Sabonis these days is 16-8-1 on 5 shots?

I'm still not entirely sure how we dropped 130. Didn't really feel like we were playing super well on offense outside of that 4th quarter. Huerter, Davis struggled tonight, shot, 5-18. I dunno, something has really just clicked on offense with this team. It has full buy-in top to bottom with Fox/Sabonis playing at an all-star level up top.
I'll tell you something that's scary. I heard from Ham that Brown still has (about) 75% of the offense to still install for this team. They've barely scratched the surface.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I love how fast our team is and it's not just Fox. We now have a few players that rebound and immediately push the ball up court and It's incredible to watch how we've been able to give teams absolute fits on the offensive end.

I don't think i've ever seen Fox post up, draw attention like that and kick it out for a 3. That kinda stuff brings tears to my eyes!
Back at ya. In the first quarter when the ball was passed around the horn to an open Heurter who buried the 3 that almost brought tears to my eyes.:)

Kingster

Hall of Famer
He was defending the ball handler, whoever it was at the moment, like a maniac. That energy was infectious and lit up the whole team. San Antonio tied it halfway through the third, and the Kings were having trouble getting stops. Enter Mr. Mitchell.
I was very glad that interviews after the game Monk said that Mitchell "turned" the game and Brown gave him mega praise for turning the game with his defense. If this team could ever get a long wing who could play the same kind of defense on the interior that Davion does on the periphery the sky would be the limit for this team.

This may but a small damper on the party. But I'd trade Barnes for a better piece right now if I could. This would be a great time to sell high on him. Bring In a great piece at the right time. Thoughts?
It's a good idea in theory. Although when he's playing like himself, he's a glue piece for how things run on this team. Do you have any specific trades in mind?

Hesitant. 2 weeks ago I'd have moved him for anything but it's always been said his value off the courts is even more valuable than on. I'd have to have some insight into the locker room before I'd make any deal.

So really depends on what's on the table I guess.

Hesitant. 2 weeks ago I'd have moved him for anything but it's always been said his value off the courts is even more valuable than on. I'd have to have some insight into the locker room before I'd make any deal.

So really depends on what's on the table I guess.
Never underestimate the value of one player, even one who may not be one of our best. When we traded Shumpert away that one year, we completely fell apart as a team. Just regressed in every way.

Never underestimate the value of one player, even one who may not be one of our best. When we traded Shumpert away that one year, we completely fell apart as a team. Just regressed in every way.
Absolutely. I still blame Joerger for part of that, but absolutely. And the crazy part was he was a sideways move just as a favor since it was assumed he'd lose his minutes to Barnes but instead Joerger insisted on running the Fox-Buddy-Bogi disaster party.

Status
Not open for further replies.