[Game] Kings vs Rockets, 1/2/2021, 2PM PST, 5PM EST

Where were you the night Tony Delk scored 53 points on the Kings?

• Total voters
God, I absolutely hate when Buddy has the ball in his hands and has to create. Walton needs to stop making that happens, because it often looks like it's by design, which just makes no sense.

Rockets getting open left and right with screen..,while Buddy can only get an open shot if he jacks it’s up from 35 feet

Not including the last 15 minutes of the second Phoenix game. This is the one time the Kings have just looked bad from the beginning this season.

Everytime I watch Cousins play nowadays, I feel so glad that he is no longer with us.

That kind of "passion" just feels so misplaced and misused by him. No question in his ability otherwise, but I personally never want my players to be THAT angry all the time.

BJELICA! Garbage this year he’s officially done as an nba player
Walton needs to put him at center. He's hardly given him a shot this year and Whiteside isn't even playing in this one. Walton has managed to stay just as big as ever with only 3 bigs. Seriously man, I'd say wake up but we've seen enough to know it's not gonna happen.

Rockets getting open left and right with screen..,while Buddy can only get an open shot if he jacks it’s up from 35 feet

Not including the last 15 minutes of the second Phoenix game. This is the one time the Kings have just looked bad from the beginning this season.
It's amazing, teams eventually started to let the Kings inability to spread the floor playing big work against them.

One thing about this year's Kings so far... when things start running bad, and you sense it is heading downhill... you look up and are only down like 5. For the last 12 years or so, that number has been more like 15. Somehow, this year we hang in legit even when it isn't going well. I'm so excited for the path forward, and I have to feel like Luke deserves a modicum of credit for this.