[Game] Kings vs. Pelicans, Tuesday Aug. 11, 6 PM PT

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
In a "regular-season" game with no implications of any kind for either team, the Kings will face off against the Pelicans tonight. This thread is where that game can be discussed.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
If it's any consolation (for whichever of you guys don't have access to the regional broadcast), the first quarter wasn't going to be as entertaining as the end of this game, anyway.

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
Anyone know if winning this game will cost the Kings a draft spot? Wouldn’t surprise me if so but think the order may be fixed.
No, the draft order is based on pre-bubble records. We are currently tied with the Pelicans for 12th/13th, but if San Antonio or Phoenix gets the #8 slot, they will move out of the lottery, causing the SAC/NOP tie to be at 11th/12th. That tie will be broken by a coin flip.

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
Refs take 5 seconds to make a blatantly incorrect over-and-back call.

Welcome to 2020. Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
Well, coming into the bubble I thought we pretty much needed to take both game against the Pelicans to have a chance. We took both, but...gotta win some other games, too, and we couldn't pull that off.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Kings win......meh

Guy zero minutes
James. Zero minutes
Jeffries. 14 minutes which is better than zero.

Dont think there is a “Summer League“. These last 2 games could be last chance to evaluate the young guys. I look at the other teams in the bubble and even the teams in the hunt are playing deep bench young guys in meaningful minutes.

Kings are playing checkers while other teams in the league are playing chess.