[Game] Kings vs. Pelicans - 4/11/2024 - 7:00PM PDT/10:00PM EDT (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyles having issues with the the knee or the ice packs are just because of the recent injury ??
Just saw him putting plenty of it on the knee

Sometimes the Kings coaching staff really overthinks things. This defensive gameplan is so off. I can see putting Barnes on JV, but doubling every time? That's a for sure butt kicking on average regardless. Let JV do his best Shaq before that.

Feels like it's gonna be another blow out. Kings just can't beat the Pelicans. Brown might want to rest his guys early for the suns tomorrow. Will have a better chance vs the Suns.

No team is this much better than any team in the NBA. Especially a team only a game beneath them in the standing.

Kings are once again embarrassing themselves at home and on national TV

It's also interesting to see Brown go guard against this team. I figured Sasha would be in early and a part of the lineup against such a big team.

What do you mean, they have to double-team Valančiūnas, Kevin Harlan? What they have to do is protect the three-point line; if that means that Valančiūnas goes for fifty, it may just have to be that.
Exactly. Even if Jonas is automatic with HB on him chances of them going to him repeatedly are remote anyway.

Kings just love to “help” and give up open threes. So much so that they will even contrive a mismatch that gives them an excuse to over help and leave shooters open

If the Pelicans are still up big by the start of the 4th quarter I hope brown rest his starters for tomorrow's huge game vs the suns.

Kings players and coaches need to do the honorable thing and Go out back behind the barn. Just a disgusting display of something that resembles basketball. They look shell shocked

Uhm we can’t beat these guys. It’s like bous vs girls here. Sabonis can’t handle val and nobody on the team has the strength for Zion.

Status
Not open for further replies.