[Game] Kings vs Mavericks 09 Feb - 2200 EST

Is there a link to illicit dreams?

This schedule would certainly test the strongest of teams. I can't say that I know what the Mavs look like now, other than Dirk is more outside than inside, and Kidd is more inside than outside. Terry is the guy to watch out for.
Go Kings!

Looks like someone came to show up Jason Kidd tonight. Tyreke's dropped some damn impressive dimes early on. It'd be great if this becomes a further development in his game. It's also a beautiful thing to see Tyreke fully back into his old form tonight. He's paired those dimes with some jaw-dropping takes to the rim himself so far. Keep it up Reke.

Also, not to jinx it, but the boy Reke is also on a Single-Half Triple Double Watch. But a little worried about that strong grimace he's got on while holding his back though. Get some Icy-Hot on that bad boy stat!

Last edited:
Ok so we know Bill Walton is a dead head and kind of goofy, but does Jerry really have to make subtle digs at him on the air? Maybe Jerry feels threatened because someone might use more colorful over the top language. (Dalembert is Hakeem Olajuwon).

K

king07

i really hate Jacob Terry....seems like he doesn;t miss whenever i watch him play against the kings.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I'm getting really sick and tired of Head. Jacking up shots left and right, breaking off the offense, and getting killed on defense. He banks in that one lucky 3, and is now looking to shoot avery damn time he touches. And his shots are NOT in the flow of the offense.

Reke had 8-5-5 after the first. He finished the half with 8-6-5.

He's still on pace for the triple double, but clearly the zone defense played a role... that or blame Westphal for bringing him in for only about 7 minutes in the 2nd which probably took Reke out of his groove. /endWestphalbash

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
We really lost our momentum when Westy decided to take all our starters out at the same time to start the 2nd. We were rolling. Then the bench comes in, and blows the lead, while Head is pretending to be Jordan. Head made a few shots, but they were mostly horrible shots, and started to kill our flow on offense. Dally hit his shots, but really started forcing, and was lucky to make a couple of them. Really, the selfish basketball all came back with Head and Dally.

Westy left the bench in too long, and hesitated to call a timeout until our lead was down either 3 or 1, don't remember.

Why does Westy take all the starters out at once? I think it would be a better idea to keep either Tyreke or Cousins on the floor at the same time. But when the starters are rolling, why take them all out? Play a couple startes with a couple bench players. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.