Kings vs. lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SiliconBreakfast said:
Hopefully they'll do what the Mavs did with the shiny green uniforms and just burn em.

Oooohh bonfire in the parking lot. I love it. We could invite a tribe to get rid of The Curse too while we're at it.

little run... maybe its not the end of the world.

Interesting tidbit... maybe "infuriating" is a better word that interesting. Check out the poll on NBA.com about who will win the Western conference. Look at the options, and look at the results...

nice 7-0 run to end the half, hopefully that will carry over to the regular season.

we are only down 7, thats more then dooable, the bench just needs to have a better 2nd half. we literally gave them that lead by turning over the ball 9 times, i doubt we even have 9 turnovers in the 2nd half.

we can still do this!

GO KINGS!!!!!!!

Nice way to end the half. Definitely can't be like how they were in the 2nd quarter.

That whole quarter, was one of the most ANNOYING I've ever watched. Not even just the turnovers, but the abrupt time-outs, and some of the crap the announcers were talking.

But, that's pre-season 'ball for ya. Other than the announcers...

slugking50 said:
Oooohh bonfire in the parking lot. I love it. We could invite a tribe to get rid of The Curse too while we're at it.
cool, now we just need to recruit some suckers to steal a bunch of jerseys for us, since theres no way in hell i'd pay any of my money for one of those disgusting things!

;)

T

thesanityannex

SkinnerBox said:
little run... maybe its not the end of the world.

Interesting tidbit... maybe "infuriating" is a better word that interesting. Check out the poll on NBA.com about who will win the Western conference. Look at the options, and look at the results...
15% picked the Lakers. I need some of what they're smoking asap.

T

thesanityannex

What an exciting quarter. That was the best I've seen the Kings play in a long time. I hope they can keep up the pace of only 9 turnovers a quarter.

I know a lot of you are watching ESPN, so...

After a nauseating halftime piece about the "gold standard" fans, Tank Thompson says he's now sold on the jerseys after 5 minutes ago saying he didn't like them.

T

thesanityannex

Anybody just hear that ridiculous Kobe rap song ESPN just played. I still can't type, I'm laughing too hard. "Kobe, Kobe, just got united with his main man Phil, Kobe, Kobe"

LMFAO

thesanityannex said:
Anybody just hear that ridiculous Kobe rap song ESPN just played. I still can't type, I'm laughing too hard. "Kobe, Kobe, just got united with his main man Phil, Kobe, Kobe"
LMFAO
Now that is truly nauseating.

T

thesanityannex

Here is a list of the worst things to happen so far:

1. The Kobe rap song
2. The King's uniforms
3. The King's performance

Numbers 1 and 2 were close, but the Kobe song edged out the uni's by 2 points.

thesanityannex said:

LMFAO

No I had to step outside and I missed it. I'm sure they'll play it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.