Kings vs. lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Kings241 said:
wow this preseason gives me a lot of questions about the Kings defense.
As it should. But overall we played better and looked much more like a team tonight. Lakers aren't exactly the Spurs, but this was still encouraging.

K

Kings241

OptimusRhyme said:
Keyword.. Preseason
yea but our defense from our starters are no excuse. I mean i saw a lot of teams that improved over the season on defense but the Kings never get it through their head. We cant expect to win games by just putting up 100 points anymore, we are a different team and we need to play good defense to earn our points.

Kings241 said:
yea but our defense from our starters are no excuse. I mean i saw a lot of teams that improved over the season on defense but the Kings never get it through their head. We cant expect to win games by just putting up 100 points anymore, we are a different team and we need to play good defense to earn our points.
I thought our defense was better tonight...most of the damage was done in a quarter with all of our subs in at the same time...and the story there was sloppy offensive play and turnovers, not necessarily poor defense.

kingsfan916 said:
fun game but our D broke down. This better not happen in the regular
It wasn't that bad. Besides the starters would be in there during the season.

Only bad stuff was that god awful 2nd qtr, and then a few bad passes in the third.

Kings241 said:
It'll get better during Reg. Season.. There still finding there identity... I'm just happy no ones hurt..

this game was a good game..i agree def saw signs that were startin to gel which is good... brian skinner had some good blocks and bonzi's block on kobe was a nice addition lol..seeing mike fired up, fired me up for the season and kevin martin, garcia and hart impressed me tonight...esp kmart and garcia

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
owensborocard32 said:
Like others have said, the preseason is over and we're pretty healthy.
Can't wait for Tuesday......
Preseason is not over yet -- we play the Hornets next. Maybe we should break out the Monarchs rather than unnecessarily risk injury in another scrimamge. ;)

Bricklayer said:
Preseason is not over yet -- we play the Hornets next. Maybe we should break out the Monarchs rather than unnecessarily risk injury in another scrimamge. ;)

Well id be all for it if the majority of the team werent playing in Europe.. Yo would knock kobes teeth out. :p

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
OptimusRhyme said:
Thought we weren't calling him "Special K" any more.. Didn't we all discuss it was on the fruity side?
Kevin is a very special young man and an extremely talented and athletic man as well.

I will call him Spec K.....whether a few think it is "fruity" or not. It seems that is only in some minds. Kevin likes the moniker. Call him what you want, but KMart is already taken in the NBA and, as has been said, he plays for Denver.

6th said:
Kevin is a very special young man and an extremely talented and athletic man as well.

I will call him Spec K.....whether a few think it is "fruity" or not. It seems that is only in some minds. Kevin likes the moniker. Call him what you want, but KMart is already taken in the NBA and, as has been said, he plays for Denver.
Hmmm I think I'll just stick to Kevinator.

Status
Not open for further replies.