Kings vs. lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Preseason is finally over and the "annual Las Vegas" showdown is on tonight. Finally a game worth watching even if it is only because we play them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is an BSPN broadcast so it is my duty to issue

WALTON ALERT !

just be aware of the consequences. There is a chance that we will get Tolbert or someone else but nothing wrong to be on a precautionary side.
Prepare to listen to some hooooorriiiiibbbblllleeee comments that make no sense but are still the "best" in the history of western civilisation.

To add potential insult to injury there will be several idiots in the studio talking crap. The will be the "botox guy" aka G. Anthony, Steven A. Smith who will promote his retarded show and they might even talk to their " insiders" like Rick " I have still have a job despite incompetence" Bucher.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's hope that Mike will take the opportunity to get out of his slump. What happens in Vegas ... I hope that RA will treat this game seriously cutting the rotation to the usual number of players (7-8) because I am tired of watching the bench getting us down by 15 all the time. Other than that we need to stop Finley tonight more than ever.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lakers - what can I say about them that I have not done it over and over again. They suck and they always will. Kobe is there and so is Phill. Enough for me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing I will miss tonight is DC's fist under the chin of the Rick "his hair is causing the high gas prices" Fox. Good old times.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am very upset at Davis Stern for not making our new golden uniforms illegal under the new dress code. My eyes are hurting

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Ahhhh! All is right with the world. Piksi has returned with his words of wisdom...or his piksiisms.

Good to have you back piksi. I look forward to your pre-game comments.

piksi said:
Let's hope that Mike will take the opportunity to get out of his slump. What happens in Vegas ... I hope that RA will treat this game seriously cutting the rotation to the usual number of players (7-8) because I am tired of watching the bench getting us down by 15 all the time. Other than that we need to stop Finley tonight more than ever.
lol

FINALLY Kings ball for me. I've just got an awful feeling the new uniforms will be unveiled tonite-Vegas,ntl. tv against that team. Sounds golden to me although I really hope not.
I'm looking forward to seeing these new players and hopefully Mike will be getting his shot back tonite.
GO KINGS!:D

First game I get to see this season and its against the Lakers. Doesn't get much better than this. I actually had to borrow a TV just to watch this game, I'm getting desperate.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Bballkingsrock said:
I might actually see some of this game since they are wearing their gold/purple jerseys!
I don't think anyone has determined that they will be, I think it's just speculation on the part of some that they might.

Sadly, I won't be able to watch this game since I made plans for the night. I'd record it using my DVR, but I honestly don't think I'll get the time to watch it.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Dude and Mrs. Dude are in Vegas for the game wearing our Kings shirts. Anyone know who else might be there?

T

thesanityannex

piksi said:
One thing I will miss tonight is DC's fist under the chin of the Rick "his hair is causing the high gas prices" Fox. Good old times.
Here you go my friend.

Warhawk said:
Just heard on 1140 that they will be wearing the new unis.....
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll go ahead and turn the color saturation on my tv all the way down right now. Tonights game is best viewed in Black & White.

Status
Not open for further replies.