[Game] Kings vs Jazz, Wednesday April 28th, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The Jazz are the best team in the NBA by record this year. The Kings are the 24th-best team in the NBA by record this year.

The Jazz will be missing Mike Conley and Donovan Mitchell.

The Kings will be missing De'Aaron Fox, Harrison Barnes, Marvin Bagley, and Robert Woodard.

So you gotta figure the Kings are going to win by 7.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Do you not think it plausible that Woodard is in fact injured, as he is listed?

I mean, Ramsey is not playing either, and we don't have him listed with a phantom injury to excuse his pine-riding. Why would we phantom-injury Woodard?
Seems like he’s been injured for a very long time.....too long

I like Metu and he might be a find but even I would never have thought that with the end of the season drawing to a close, Fox out, Barnes out, Bagley out, that we'd be seeing Damian Jones and Chimezie Metu getting minutes over the Kings recent draft picks. Walton is what he is, through and through.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I like Metu and he might be a find but even I would never have thought that with the end of the season drawing to a close, Fox out, Barnes out, Bagley out, that we'd be seeing Damian Jones and Chimezie Metu getting minutes over the Kings recent draft picks. Walton is what he is, through and through.
To be fair to the next coach of Northwest Wyoming Tech, Ramsey is a combo guard and would look really bad defending Gobert, and Woodard is by all indications hurt.

If Walton is back next season, I'll have to take a break. His love of role players kills young players careers.