[Game] Kings vs. Heat, 1/30/21, 5pm PST, 8pm EST

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
As good as Fox was that entire 4th quarter, he was equally bad that last minute.

I appreciate the alpha mentality, but it cost us the game tonight.
He was trying to draw fouls despite the refs clearly not giving him any whistles for some reason. Also I don’t know why we decide to pass that last play into the coffin corner.

I wish there is something one can do about the refs across the board. I know there are a lot of it just from passionate fans but there are so many calls that were either a: flat-out missed, b: ref didn't believe the less-senior players (on both sides of the floor) and 'awarded' the senior player, or c: make-up calls for some previous complaints by certain players/coaches.

I wish there is something one can do about the refs across the board. I know there are a lot of it just from passionate fans but there are so many calls that were either a: flat-out missed, b: ref didn't believe the less-senior players (on both sides of the floor) and 'awarded' the senior player, or c: make-up calls for some previous complaints by certain players/coaches.
On that up and under Fox clearly got hit on the shoulder by Herro too. He didn't complain, hopefully that earns him some points. haha.

As good as Fox was that entire 4th quarter, he was equally bad that last minute.

I appreciate the alpha mentality, but it cost us the game tonight.
I've been on him all night, and I agree with you, but in most cases that's what you get with the alpha mentality. It's the Russell Westbrook syndrome: keeps you in the game but ultimately costs you at the end.

And like I said earlier, that's what is keeping Fox from that next big jump. He needs to be able to do what he did in the 4th more often (obviously not to that extent) without those illadvised 3s and forced layups in traffic.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Android refs. No superstar calls. Make it happen.