[Game] Kings vs. Grizzlies - 3/18/2024 - 7PM PST/10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This Grizzlies lineup is big but it’s big because they’re playing like three forwards with two centers and not because guys are particularly big for their position.

3 pointers and 2nd chance point is the only way the Memphis can score. Very good defensive 2nd quarter.
Why Keon was subbed out so early in the 1st quarter? After only 2-3 minutes on the floor, Duarte did well in his place knocking a couple of 3s.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
3 pointers and 2nd chance point is the only way the Memphis can score. Very good defensive 2nd quarter.
Why Keon was subbed out so early in the 1st quarter? After only 2-3 minutes on the floor, Duarte did well in his place knocking a couple of 3s.
The Kev injury was so early into the game that I think Mike just sorta stuck to his rotations except for sliding both shooting guards up a slot with Keon and Duarte.

I thought it was odd as well. Only thing I could think of is he decided to keep his rotation timing mostly the same and match Keon with kevs minutes. When he got hurt that was about the time KVon would come out

Status
Not open for further replies.