[Game] Kings vs Grizzlies 1/23/2023 7:30pm Pacific 10:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Harrison Barnes taking a pay cut; he's a professional, professionals will always seek to get paid what they're worth
If we're being objective -- Do other teams present equal opportunity for soon-to-be 31 year old Harrison Barnes to thrive??? I think not..

Meaning he could potentially keep his prime earning window/being a starter open a bit longer here with a PG/team he's accustomed to vs one that might offer him a bit more upfront.

Or lemme tell you how I really feel --- He'd be crazy to leave!

Had a blast at the game tonight! Kings play at the end of the third and 4th quarter had the G1C rocking! I was a little nervous early in the 3rd when Memphis took the lead and it was like Deja Vu Sixers game all over again. So many great contributions all around. Lyles was especially fantastic off the bench. Barnes and Murray shooting. Fox with clutch steals and Domas doing Domas things.

Light the Beeeeeaaaaammm!!!!

What has got into Lyles, did he find the magic lamp?! When decent players have breakout games something is blooming and the synergy is in full motion. The team is on take-off.......they destroyed the Grizzlies. This is the like the Nets game morphed.

We could really be in a great position with the road trip coming up. A bunch of winnable games we just need some more defensive intensity and we know our coaches are preaching that right now. Good game last night and I had to hit the sack around midnight here in Ohio as I had to be up early so I missed that epic 4th.

If we're being objective -- Do other teams present equal opportunity for soon-to-be 31 year old Harrison Barnes to thrive??? I think not..

Meaning he could potentially keep his prime earning window/being a starter open a bit longer here with a PG/team he's accustomed to vs one that might offer him a bit more upfront.

Or lemme tell you how I really feel --- He'd be crazy to leave!
Harrison feels like the type of guy that will heavily weigh the comfort he has in living in Sac (I'm assuming he does) and not uprooting his family. I could see him signing a 3 year $60M contract, with the third year being a player option.

Harrison feels like the type of guy that will heavily weigh the comfort he has in living in Sac (I'm assuming he does) and not uprooting his family. I could see him signing a 3 year $60M contract, with the third year being a player option.
And unlike some vets he already had a ring probably help us to retain him.

Status
Not open for further replies.