[Game] Kings vs Grizzlies 1/23/2023 7:30pm Pacific 10:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings definitely waited until the fourth to just go full assault mode on defense. Congrats to Trey for the DPOG bling bling
Honestly waiting to put the clamps on in the 4th isn’t the worst thing in the world when we’re recovering from a team that got shredded every quarter and particularly whenever it mattered down the stretch in the 4th

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Honestly waiting to put the clamps on in the 4th isn’t the worst thing in the world when we’re recovering from a team that got shredded every quarter and particularly whenever it mattered down the stretch in the 4th
it may not be the worst thing against tier 2 or 3 teams but the tier 1 teams you have to bring it throughout and the Kings will get there one day, maybe not this season but it's in their future if they keep the team and make some necessary tweaks

After getting punked by the 76’ers that was a refreshing win against another physical team. It was nice to see Fox fight over screens and play with some tenacity instead of just giving up the switch. Fox’s D set the tone and was the difference tonight.

And yes I give Fox crap a ton. Why? Because games like tonight prove what he is capable of delivering. Fox is the child capable of getting A’s who brings home a B and then rolls his eyes when you get on his ass about it. Fox is and should consistently be an A defender.

I remember when we talked about Kenny Lofton Jr as a possible dark horse prospect last year. He only played 5 minutes tonight, but looked like one of the worst players I've seen on an NBA floor. Right up there with Sim Bhullar.

I remember when we talked about Kenny Lofton Jr as a possible dark horse prospect last year. He only played 5 minutes tonight, but looked like one of the worst players I've seen on an NBA floor. Right up there with Sim Bhullar.
2k My Team beast along with Tacko Fall.
When we getting Dark Matter KLJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.