[Game] Kings vs. Clippers, 1/15/21 7pm PST, 10pm EST

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
I feel like I'm in bizarro land watching Bagley fight around a pick to stay in front of Kawhi out by the three point line. Basketball is weird now.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Putting in a small lineup only works if you adjust your game plan so you aren’t just running your big guy offense with small guys instead.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
The starting lineup was playing well together in the first quarter. I don't understand why Luke goes to the bench so quickly in the 3rd every game.

If he didn't get fired after that Portland game, he's not getting fired after this.
Then there is something really bad going on. That would mean Monte has no real control and somebody else is calling the shots. This would be 9 losses in the last 11 games and about half of them total blowouts. For a coach in his position, it's trigger time. I mean Whiteside is already out with Waltonitis. It'll just start spreading to the other players, haha.

Then there is something really bad going on. That would mean Monte has no real control and somebody else is calling the shots. This would be 9 losses in the last 11 games and about half of them total blowouts. For a coach in his position, it's trigger time. I mean Whiteside is already out with Waltonitis. It'll just start spreading to the other players, haha.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.