[Game] Kings vs. Chicago Bulls, 3/4/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheated us the entire **** game. Of course the Bulls were able to get into a rhythm. No Sabonis throughout the game because of crap calls. I know the Kings made bad decisions but this is not entirely on them. I don’t care what anyone says
Losers blame the refs. How badly were we out scored in the fourth. How many blown games this year? How many crap game have they played after a big win?
Stop blaming the refs. Blame is on Brown and the team. They are mentally weak.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Cheated us the entire **** game. Of course the Bulls were able to get into a rhythm. No Sabonis throughout the game because of crap calls. I know the Kings made bad decisions but this is not entirely on them. I don’t care what anyone says
I'm loathe to blame coaching decisions but like I said, the way we ended the third set this up and made it feel inevitable. I don't know what to say but something more should have been done whether it was earlier timeouts when they started cooking, a nasty hard foul, or put the defensive scrappers in to deliver it I don't know.

this sucks.

Seems like teams are starting to realize they have to cutoff Sabonis. While he still got a double double he fouled out and had an all around tough night. Could be the Achilles heel.
Disappointing loss again at home. Wish we were on the road.

Mike Brown just never gets any blame. Too soft of a coach.
He has made some mistakes the last few games for sure. Tonight seemed like the Kings were getting ripped apart physically. Good night for Len to probably finish this one. Then the Fox inbounds. If the Kings 3's don't fall it's hard enough to win so you really can't tack on mistakes like having a G have to look over the entire defense on the baseline in a critical moment. The Kings problems with physical teams has always kind of been the biggest issue hanging overhead but Brown has to be on top of things and adjust his rotation accordingly.

I don't understand why Mike Brown is letting weak pathetic defensive player like Barnes guarding DeRozen when you have Keegan Murray in there? I understand he was in foul trouble but at the time, he had only 4 fouls. He just let DeRozen go off.

And that last possession turning over the ball because they couldn't inbound it...how come I knew they were in trouble before it happen? Cuz they don't have a center in there to inbound when they're in trouble.

This one was on brown. He did nothing to adjust defensively when White was driving to the rim at will getting layup after layup. Also brown not recognizing to call timeout at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.