[Game] Kings vs. Chicago Bulls, 3/4/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic. First game I’ve watched in weeks due to a busy schedule and it’s just utter crap. How do you give away big leads twice in the same game? When are we ever going to stop playing down to teams?

Some big changes need to come our way if we are going to be more than first round fodder. It’s clear it’s not going to happen from a development point of view. It’s just more of the same.

Fox is looking to pass the ball all game.....working earlier when shots were falling, but now they need scoring and more importantly defense - which is poof....

Yikes... The Kings are the most inconsistent team I have ever seen. Over the last two years we lose so many games we should win, and win so many games we should lose. You cannot rely on the other teams record, or if this is a home or away game. Bottom line is that we do deserve to be at least in the play-in, but this summer we really need to take a look at some players that will make this team better. I was wrong, because we will never consistently win with this team, which will mean a exit in the play-in or a 1st round defeat.

Uhh.. why did you call a timeout? We are losing by 4 with 3.5 seconds left. There is no chance to win this.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
foul you flippin dipshoots
god

look, we can't not convey this draft pick to Atlanta. that's increasingly all I care about now.

Cheated us the entire **** game. Of course the Bulls were able to get into a rhythm. No Sabonis throughout the game because of crap calls. I know the Kings made bad decisions but this is not entirely on them. I don’t care what anyone says

Status
Not open for further replies.