[Game] Kings v. Suns - Saturday, March 23 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are bad because you don’t personally like them or you don’t think I have a point?

The reason why I quibble about him and not 10th man is because he represents the potential of the team. It’s a bigger issue than why the worse players are bad

His presence was bad tonight
He literally just helped us win the game with his presence....like I said I respect you as a fan but your blind dislike of Fox and Barnes is misplaced....

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I agree that he just doesn't look right. I cannot and will not believe, however, that the Kings training staff would allow him to play if they're aware of something chronic. He has no swagger left, no confidence.

And then he hits a three.
There's nothing the training staff can do for a chronic condition, such as arthritis. Nowitski has chronic conditions in his knees and ankles and their training staff allows him to play. And he hits a 3 every once in a while. Bogs is looking like he's 36 years old, not 26.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Any criticism of the team is to you, so that means nothing

He sleepwalked through the game IMO. That is unacceptable on all levels
LOL!

Any criticism of the team that is so off the point as some of yours is fair game. I honestly cannot believe you actually watched the game. His shot may not have been falling but he was NOT sleepwalking. What's unacceptable to me (as a fan, just so you don't cry foul with the "Moderator" thing) is for another fan to make blanket comments about a player that are simply patently untrue.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
it was after one of his threes. they should do a 3 man broadcast once. Doug for the analysis, Jerry for the special.
I'd love that. Doug thinks the world of Jerry and I think the three of them would have a great time. I remember one game where Doug was still a player and actually sat at the broadcast table for part of a game (I believe he was hurt at the time). I think it was that night that gave Doug the idea he might like to actually sit there for real some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.