[Game] Kings v. Suns - Saturday, March 23 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I turned on the game I wouldn’t have known that Fox was supposed to be one of the blue chips of both teams. There was no presence to start the game

I hope it’s physique, and he’s run down, because I don’t want to be annoyed by imprint indefinitely
Dude....STOP! Your takes on Swipa are too bad!!! I respect you but can’t stand these!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Had WCS found a way to turnover that ball, I think the boos would have been audible up here without the TV. What Bogs has, it appears WCS may be catching it too. It literally boggles my mind that WCS can be so lackadaisical when the game is on the line like this.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Had WCS found a way to turnover that ball, I think the boos would have been audible up here without the TV. What Bogs has, it appears WCS may be catching it too. It literally boggles my mind that WCS can be so lackadaisical when the game is on the line like this.
Willie being Willie.

For every Dallas game he has 10 of these.

Dude....STOP! Your takes on Swipa are too bad!!! I respect you but can’t stand these!
They are bad because you don’t personally like them or you don’t think I have a point?

The reason why I quibble about him and not 10th man is because he represents the potential of the team. It’s a bigger issue than why the worse players are bad

His presence was bad tonight

SLAB

Hall of Famer
They are bad because you don’t personally like them or you don’t think I have a point?

The reason why I quibble about him and not Brewer is because he represents the potential of the team. It’s a bigger issue than why the worse players are bad
There is literally zero issue with Fox. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.