[Game] Kings v. Pistons - Monday, March 19 - 7 PDT

Start Buddy since Bogs is out?

• Yes, he's earned it.

• No, he's too valuable coming off the bench.

• I'm so confused.

Results are only viewable after voting.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
29-23 Detroit with 8:42 left in case anybody isn't watching.

OOPS. Make that 29-25 after a breakaway dunk by Vinsanity.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Detroit is getting kind of sloppy. Speaing of sloppy, SVG looks like he still hasn't found a way to get the wrinkles out of his suits when he's on the road. :)

Oh goodie. Blake is back on the court, guarding Carter.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We tend to forget (at least some of us) about Mason when we're talking about our guards. The kid has talent, he's got range and he'll hopefully outgrow the Francicso Garcia syndrome. ;)

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Can the team ever wear their real colors? I’m so darn tired of these baby blues almost every game. It was bad enough that they brought these horrid unis back as an ‘alternate’ but why are we being subjected to them so darn much?

Might as well just change our official colors if they’re gonna keep wearing them and using this gawd awful court.

Sorry. Just had to vent since this has gotten out of hand. I want to see a team that resembles the one that’s worn purple, black, silver and white since 1994.
I read something that Nike or whomever is now determining when teams wear what :mad:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Whoa. Vince was grabbed and gets called for the foul? I don't remember seeing Carter get upset with officiating very often, but he sure seems a little perturbed. And I don't blame him after seeing the replay.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Carter only needs two more points to move ahead of Patrick Ewing and take over the #22 spot in all-time points scored. One thing for sure? He does in G1C and the crowd will be on their feet to honor him. Our fans may be dysfunctional and neurotic but we always salute achievements, up to and including a standing ovation at one time for John Stockton (which almost brought him to tears).We're a good dysfunctional group. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gotta give WCS credit. He's doing a pretty good job tonight. I have to wonder if, at times, he's just one of those guys who plays up to the level of his opponent.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Svg really messed up trying to build around Drummond. Top to bottom I don't think there is anyone on the pistons besides Stanley johnsom I'd actually want on the kings.
Yep, and I think the Griffin trade is gonna haunt them for years. Drummond and Blake do not complement each other; in fact, they don't look like they even like playing together.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Why is it our team seems to forget how to shoot free throws at the most inopportune moments?

GO KINGS!