[Game] Kings v. Pistons 11/15/13 #HereWeRoar

Does this dress make me look fat?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IT is getting all the penetration he wants. The problem is once again, the guys he's kicking it out to are bricking shots. Thornton 1-6, Salmons 1-4, McLemore 2-6, JT 2-7. Those guys gotta hit shots

**** IT dudes a ****ing idiot. Luc hit 2 straight and is wide open in the corner and IT throws a shot with Drummond and Smith contesting. And I don't care if he just hit that 3point play (3rd straight attempt as we'll) pass the ball

I hate losing to the Pistons. Hayes should never play another NBA minute until he loses at least 20-30 pounds. I hate Jennings, I don't like Monroe after all the complaining and finger pointing he's been doing tonight... end of rant. We can't afford to not have Cousins in the game. Simple as that. It becomes one on one every single time

IT is getting all the penetration he wants. The problem is once again, the guys he's kicking it out to are bricking shots. Thornton 1-6, Salmons 1-4, McLemore 2-6, JT 2-7. Those guys gotta hit shots
Mainly Thornton. Haven't seen IT set the oither guys up. The earlier play IT had Luc wide open in the corner though and Luc had hit his previous two shots. Should have kicked it out. But good drive by IT on the next play.