[Game] Kings v. Pistons 11/15/13 #HereWeRoar

Does this dress make me look fat?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This game is much winnable. We're shooting better than they are, we're winning on the boards. Refs just need to wake up and we need to have more 2 TO quarters than 7 TO

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And Ric Bucher finds a way to insult Sacramento Kings fans yet again. When the female host of the half-time show (No clue who she is) announces that the Sacramento fans set a new world record for sound level, Bucher's witty reply was "Who keeps track of those kinds of things anyway?" - his voice dripping with disdain.

You cannot intentionally step out of bounds to stretch the defense? Um, what?????

I guess I should be glad that the officials are using the game as a teaching opportunity on all the new rules.
Easily the dumbest rule in any sport, how bout you don't guard him cause he can't touch the ball out there. It's a disadvantage to the offense not defense.

Also if Luc gets healthy to play 25-30min he should start high IQ player right there

And Ric Bucher finds a way to insult Sacramento Kings fans yet again. When the female host of the half-time show (No clue who she is) announces that the Sacramento fans set a new world record for sound level, Bucher's witty reply was "Who keeps track of those kinds of things anyway?" - his voice dripping with disdain.
That was Simmons, and I kind of agree. Every team has been doing this and it's kind of cheapening a cool thing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, not sure what's going on. ESPN just showed fans breaking record with 122.6, although SI and Aaron Bruski tweeted earlier that they had reached 124.9 with their second attempt.

That's Bill Simmons, though, right? But who gives a s***? Both are morons.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think I need to go hunt down the rule changes for this year. Looks like while we were busy waiting for the vote on keeping the team the BoG voted in a whole bunch of stupid stuff.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hey, pasty white guy on the Pistons just stepped out at the baseline and stood there. Why didn't he get called for the foul?