[Game] Kings v. Magic - Friday, March 9 - 7 PT

I know everyone has rough games...but I really hope this wakes up the people asking Vlade to give Hezonja 8mill+. He was not as good as some people made him out to be.
Third time I’ll say it. He is horrible and lazy. I’m shocked. A complete waste of oxygen.

lol that's a bit much, but he does look disinterested tonight.
Look at his freaking soggy arms. This is a pro athlete??? I want nothing to do with him he’s a total loser. How can you be in THAT physical shape it’s a disgrace. AND he is disinterested

It’s not fun watching this team.. I have to root against them down the stretch for another year, as a lot of the youth continue to not show signs of respectability for the future

This team is pushing me for a break, which is needed

im Kinda forced to watch the lakers because of certain family members and it pains me greatly to say the lakers are damn exciting, win or lose. The young guys are progressing and the future is extremely bright for them. I absolutely don’t see any of that from the Kings. It’s just downright depressing.

I look forward to playing the Magic’s next generational big man in the WCF in about 6 years. I’m sure the Lakers will be thrilled for the Magic to draft Ayton. And we’re the “dysfunctional” franchise according to the national guys. What a joke.