• Containing Schroder

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Making sure Mike Dunleavy doesn't hit Boogie's junk

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Hardaway Jr example shows, how teams can utilize hyper-athletic guards, who can shoot, but can't create for themselves: run them off of screens like everybody does, but every 10 possessions make them cut for an oop. Simple recipe, but works wonderfully. My guess would be, that Hawks is most likely summer destination for Ben.
I was a Hardaway hater but he's played a lot better lately, I've been impressed. What makes it more surprising is 99% of the time I'm spot on with my young talent evaluation ;)

I love the team but it's hard to be in the position of not being excited for them to win. Such is life with a team trying to turn the corner with a top ten protected pick. I can't in good conscience just root for them to win 100% like fans of most teams, but for the individual players, particularly the youth, to succeed.

Hopefully big Cuz has taken a cue and will be focusing on curbing the extracurriculars

Dwight vs. Cousins is going to be really fun. It's a shame that Cousins and Dwight have never had big matchups. It has a lot to do with Dwight being on for an East team for so long, but they're both centers who've held the #1 crown for centers. Best C from 2005-2012 vs. Best C from 2015-present.

Not sure why we continue going to this God awful starting lineup

It's just not a good combo. I hate Kosta next to cousins at this point. And does Cuz need to face up at the three point line each possession? Honestly what offense are we even running

Status
Not open for further replies.