[Game] Kings v. Clippers - Thursday, Nov. 29 - 7:30 PT (TNT coverage)

How do you come out lethargic on ur own damn court? This is disgusting

I have a feeling we’ll come back but the fans in here are super disappointed

Not a good showing 10 mins in the game. The Clips are getting away with pushing and pulling all over the place... and they are taking advantage of it.

I’m not going to watch this lackluster and pathetic effort game. I turned it off against Utah and will turn it off now. We have had like 4 days of rest, there is no excuse in the world for coming out and playing like an AAU team and to top that off playing with zero effort.

I will never reward no effort. Play hard and win or lose I’m here. Play like this and I’ll go find something else to do.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I didn't see any of the four things I ask for. There was no heart, no hustle, no energy and no effort. The only reason I'm still watching is we've see this before and we've seen the Kings wake up and get the job done. I don't care if they win or lose but I want to see them play like they want the W.

I’m not going to watch this lackluster and pathetic effort game. I turned it off against Utah and will turn it off now. We have had like 4 days of rest, there is no excuse in the world for coming out and playing like an AAU team and to top that off playing with zero effort.

I will never reward no effort. Play hard and win or lose I’m here. Play like this and I’ll go find something else to do.
Too bad we don’t get a local feed. TNT won’t tell us about how the Kings blew their wad with a great practice and they won’t tell us that sometimes playing on 3 days rest can be just as bad as 3 games in 4 nights.