[Game] Kings v. Cavaliers - Thursday, April 4 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wish to hell they'd quit showing that replay. I bruised my tailbone once and couldn't walk for a week. I cannot imagine how he's gonna feel tonight.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not sure why but Grant is really annoying me tonight. (I should have eaten dinner before the game.)

No, it's not a new ballgame. If it was a new ball game, nobody would have any fouls.

/endrant

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I kind of chuckle when I remember how a few around here were so sold on him as a potential King.
I’m embarrassed to admit I thought he had upside at one point.

There’s talent (probably?) but seems to have a very large lack of brain... maybe he’ll be a Whiteside-esq late bloomer once he’s forced overseas.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I’m embarrassed to admit I thought he had upside at one point.

There’s talent (probably?) but seems to have a very large lack of brain... maybe he’ll be a Whiteside-esq late bloomer once he’s forced overseas.
The one thing Hassan had going for him was tall. Chriss doesn't have that and I think he gets into his own head way too much for his own good.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I almost feel sorry for the Cavs. It's like seeing your best friend marry a jerk who bails after a few years, comes back for a brief reconciliation and then leaves again.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I almost feel sorry for the Cavs. It's like seeing your best friend marry a jerk who bails after a few years, comes back for a brief reconciliation and then leaves again.
They got a championship though. I’d also sell the soul for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.