[Game] Kings @ Trailblazers 12/26/12

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Don't normally start these, but since nobody else has...

Oh, and reports are that neither Reke nor Cousins made the trip. Which is just...odd. No theory of conspiracy or organizational disagreement/dysfunction can be categorically dismissed at this point. The one solace is that something absolutely will have to give sooner or later this season.

Onto the game. At least Saint Outlaw is there to lead us again against his old squad. Hope springs eternal.

Weird that Evans hasn't been with the team. I don't need him to be, but I'd LIKE him to be. I know Cisco has been there.

Even without these guys, this is a game we can win, obviously.

L

LWP777

I don't expect to win this game but since DMC is out I expect to see the team continue to play hard and share the basketball. Go Kings!

Kingster

Hall of Famer
A bone bruise? Give me a break. That's the worst bone bruise I've heard of. Just as well that Cousins isn't playing. I hope I don't see him for several more games.

L

LWP777

Why does Jerry call everything a "half-hook?" WTF does that mean anyway? I miss Walton!!!

Well, our best interior defender is the same height as our nominal starting SG, and our second-best interior defender is on the bench with two fouls.
Right, totally expected, but it's why we're down.

Chuck Hayes needs to bring his 'A' game every night if he wants to be a rotation NBA player. He hasn't been doing that since he signed his big deal with the Kings. Cmon, man.