[Game] Kings @ Timberwolves - Sunday, Feb. 11 - 4 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So I will directly stand up for him because his response his typically European and you choose to split out my indirect comment so here is my direct one....

Fox had a great game .... for a two guard. With 2 assists and 5 turnovers he had a horrible game for a point guard. Luckily for Fox, Bogdan took over that role for him and the team as a whole played well. This included Fox who could seemingly score at will.

He’s right unless Fox learns to really lead a team and set up other players he has no business playing the point. It’s a European thing to call it how it is and his assessment is dead on accurate. Luckily for the Kings, they aren’t Portland and have a guard that looks to set up teammates. He needs to run the offense more in the half court.
Luckily for us, we seem to have players that can fill more than one role. I know my fantasy team is doing very well because almost all my players are multi-taskers. The idea that you would judge Fox because he had a good game (but it wasn't good by point guard standards IYO) is just silly.

And I don't think you need to speak for another member. They usually can do that pretty well for themselves. As far as him being European, we've had Euro members of the board since Peja first came on the team. They generally do just fine all by themselves.

Luckily for us, we seem to have players that can fill more than one role. I know my fantasy team is doing very well because almost all my players are multi-taskers. The idea that you would judge Fox because he had a good game (but it wasn't good by point guard standards IYO) is just silly.

And I don't think you need to speak for another member. They usually can do that pretty well for themselves. As far as him being European, we've had Euro members of the board since Peja first came on the team. They generally do just fine all by themselves.
I wasn’t judging Fox. I hadn’t said a word until people started banging on the Serbian guy for basically stating the truth in terms of Fox play at the point....

That doesn’t mean I don’t think he is dynamic

That doesn’t mean I don’t think he can be an all-star

It does mean I think he and Bogi might be better off switching roles in the half court which Joeger has already done to some extent.

In the old days we had guards and forwards, then we went to the 1-5 system and everything got specialized. I think the whole argument about PG and SG is a waste of time. Fox can play and that is what matters. So can Bogdan and Mason. Buddy is a secret weapon, but he could use some better ball handling skills. I really like 3 guards on the floor at once when it matches up with the opposition like it did late against the Twolves. I would rather have a guard at the 3 that can play defense than a wing man that gets beat all the time. Jackson is a fast learner and improving his defense. Like it or not KK is our best defender in the front court.