Kings @ Timberwolves - Monday, Jan. 27 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.....it’s good to see these guys happy and feeling good instead of moping around
It's been the same thing all year though. All the info needed by this coaching staff is there. Now it's time to wake up and use it. Don't let teams continue to small ball you into 20 point deficits before you take your head out of your you know what.

I meant to post this here, not the #24 thread.

Something is up, but not in our physical realm. What happened tonight is not "normal" by any stretch, and I do believe there was some.sort of "spiritual" intervention. Tonight was just odd, awesome and great, but odd. This was not a normal game, by any stretch. And I'm not sure I've seen a game like this in any other professional sport. I'm at a loss for words...

All i can say is HOLY EFFING CRAP. I LOVE THIS TEAM. I was sick all day. Watched yhe first 8 minutes,or so...and went to bed. I don't know what made me wake up and tur. On the game but I'm sure glad I did. Watching the last 37 seconds of OT made me feel a lot better. Now I'm gonna read the game thread.
It’s actually quite amusing reading the game thread knowing it was such a spectacular comeback. I read it after the game too

Status
Not open for further replies.