Kings @ Timberwolves - Monday, Jan. 27 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-watching the highlights, the Kings have now done something I've never seen in the NBA - a team winning after being down 15 pts at the 2:05 mark in the 4th Q. Previously a long while back the Kings lost a Playoff game against the T-Wolves up 12 pts at the 2:12 mark. This Kings team just beat that mark by 3pts.....granted it took overtime to do it, but still. Remarkable!I

I will not forget that old loss, for how angry and disappointed it made me.

7:24 106-84

Nothing yet.

Bogi comes in for CoJo.
4:58 Hrm. Traveling call on TWolves.

Fox, Buddy, Bjeli, Bogs and Barnes on the court

Buddy 3 108-95

Bogs called for foul. 1 of 2.

109-95

4:21 left

Kings miss. Oob. still Kings.

Kings t/o.

4:10 left

TWolves miss. Napier rebound, fouled. To the line.

3:55 left

1 of 2.

This play by play is missing something. 106 - 84 then 108 - 95 with a Buddy 3. thats an 11-2 run with just one 3 pointer?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
In the last 30 seconds of the game, there was a change in Buddy and Fox's demeanor. It's subtle but it's there. There was absolutely NO WAY in freaking Hades they were going to lose this game.

When Fox is fouled at the 7.4 second mark, Fox and Buddy come together before Fox heads to the line. They say something and Buddy taps Fox on his chest (over his heart) as he (Buddy) heads to the bench.

During the challenge, with the whole team on the sidelines, Buddy keeps glancing around, then at his shoes and then up to the sky. Fox heads to the line. Misses the first; makes the second.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Timberwolves use their final timeout and Grant/Doug talk about not allowing a three.

132-129

TWolves inbound with Fox, Barnes, CoJo. Bogs and Bazemore on the court.

Wolves miss; Bazemore grabs the board and is fouled.

3.6 seconds left

Bazemore misses the first; makes the second.

Kings history is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.