Kings @ Timberwolves - Monday, Jan. 27 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The game isn't really about the the T-Wolves. It's about the Kings and their mental preparedness to play the game. The Kings' pathology this season is to mostly play hard against good teams and not hard against bad teams. The rare exception occurs with the latter after they are thoroughly embarrassed, e.g. Detroit, at which point they decide to atone for their woeful play. I want to see the same effort directed against Minni that they had against Chicago. No excuses. Have respect for the game.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
So tired of Bagley being out. Like really, really sick of it. The guy is never on the court. I mean what even happened? He aggravated the injury? What's to prevent him from doing it again when he does finally return.
What frustrates me is that we don't know the nature of the injury. A "sore foot"? What's up with that? Kids without helicopter moms play with a "sore foot" all the time. It can't just be sore. It's got to be very painful. So what is the exact diagnoses? Clarification of the injury would sure help in people understanding what is going on here.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Some players are not physically up to playing 82 games. Bill Walton comes to mind.
If I recall correctly, Walton had fractures, breaks, something along those lines. The X-rays are negative on that though. It's a "sore foot." Plantar fasciitis, maybe?

Different day, same 'ol story. The opposition goes small and the Kings just let it keep on snowballing with no lineup adjustments to match it.

Status
Not open for further replies.