Kings @ Timberwolves - Monday, Jan. 27 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is amazing sometimes. The zone isn't really something that is meant to stop 3's but the reason it semi works is because it forces the Kings to not overhelp. Then on the last couple of sequences what happens? 5 players sag back into the paint. Whatever drawing board Walton has going on there needs to be broken in half, burned, buried, dug back up, dunked in acid, put in a space craft then dropped off on the farthest galaxy they can find.

Buddy Hield is poor on-ball.

Bogdan Bogdanovic is poor off-ball.

The Fox-Bogi backcourt is doomed to fail.

The Fox-Buddy backcourt is doomed to fail if you use them incorrectly (as they have been doing).
Yep. We are what we thought they were. And the starting SG is clearly being asked to do different things. Buddy off the bench is being used more in catch and shoot. There is no reason he shouldn't be as a starter. Bogdan can't run pick and roll with Fox nearly as effectively but he can be used in catch and shoot too. There is no reason the starting SG should have to run offense from up top. The problems are the same problems we've seen all year on both ends. The Kings get blasted by small teams and don't adjust until down majorly and offensively the Kings don't consistently keep the freaking paint clear. 5 out on both ends. This isn't rocket science.

The players don’t give a damn, it seems. Not right now anyway.

So, I’d advise everyone else to follow suit. As fans we need to start making a point and not support this mess

I’m definitely not going to a single game until next season. This is disgusting

The players don’t give a damn, it seems. Not right now anyway.

So, I’d advise everyone else to follow suit. As fans we need to start making a point and not support this mess

I’m definitely not going to a single game until next season. This is disgusting
Everyone not named Buddy. He is having a nice game .

Status
Not open for further replies.