[Game] Kings @ Thunder - Saturday, Feb. 23 - 5PT/8ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I’ve poo-pooed people on this board making ever game life or death, but this is a second half we absolutely need to win against a tired thunder team.
I don't see the Thunder coming out with any renewed energy unless they've got gallons of Red Bull in the locker room.

10 game philosophy in favor of Barnes would be my guess. Barnes is the better player.
We are going 9 deep with Marvin getting big minutes off the bench. I just don’t think there is much room for him right now....at least under Coach gets a handle on how to best use Barnes.

By the way, Barnes is shooting like crap, but this is absolutely the good/GS Warriors role player we want to see, not the ISO heavy Dallas version.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
We are going 9 deep with Marvin getting big minutes off the bench. I just don’t think there is much room for him right now....at least under Coach gets a handle on how to best use Barnes.

By the way, Barnes is shooting like crap, but this is absolutely the good/GS Warriors role player we want to see, not the ISO heavy Dallas version.
Barnes has kicked our defense up to a consistent playoff level.

Once he gets more comfortable in our system, watch out.